Why use a freight broker?
A freight broker is a third party company that arranges for transportation services with a carrier but does not handle (touch) your freight. A freight broker has the advantage of knowledge and scale. For example, you may wish to consider shipping your freight over the road or via railroad, or you may have concerns about how often your freight is off-loaded and wish to use a carrier that has low to no-touch, or a carrier that specializes in a specific route which usually expedites the transportation time. Alternatively, you may wish to have your freight flown due to time constraints, either nationally or internationally, or use ocean transport services if you wish to decrease your cost and transportation time is not a concern. MoveFreight has relationships with many carriers, both big and small, and many years of experience which help us determine the best choice for your specific needs.
Why use MoveFreight?
- We add value to your operations department by passing on our knowledge and discounts
- We do not require a specific amount of freight to offer competitive costs
- We have relationships with large and small carriers and knowledge of which carrier will best suit your needs
- We track shipments daily and act as a liason between you and carriers
- We communicate with the operations departments for each of our carriers in order to prioritize your shipping needs
- We provide you with information and expertise on market trends
- We consider your success as our success because if we put your needs first, you will remain a loyal customer
- We offer excellent communication
Valid License – Make sure that any freight broker or shipping company you use is licensed!
Insurance – We carry a bond and we make sure your freight is insured properly for each and every shipment.
Experienced – We have been in business for 20 years and are not now, nor have we ever been, a fly-by-night company. We are well regarded in the industry.
Modes of Transport – We can ship your freight via air, sea, over the road, or by rail. We can do partial or full truckloads or container loads. We use regional carriers, specialty carriers, and larger conglomerate carriers.
Reputation – We are well regarded in the industry and our reputation with both carriers and customers is more of a “ma and pa” company because we care for our customers like family.
The bottom line is that MoveFreight has you covered, we can meet your shipping needs, and we have your back!